Located halfway between Nashville and Memphis
at I-40 and Exit 108 then 1 1/2 Easy Miles North
on Highway 22, Park is on the Right side of the Highway
Set on 28 acres of rolling Tennessee Farmland
GPS Settings are 35.809182 -88.389067
Did you know we also RV Repair and Maintenance Work?
Reservations are highly recommended. Although not quite as busyas we were earlier in the season, we still get quite a few RVers each night.We wouldn't want to disappoint you!
- All our sites are 50- and 30-amp, full service sites with 48 channels of DirecTV Cable and WiFi
- All but 4 of our sites are Full Service, Pull-Thrus, many with decks and 7 are laser-leveled concrete pad, others are gravel sites
- We can handle up to 70' rigs with tows
- 2 Travel Trailers available for rent at daily/weekly rates for those that want the RV experience without the expense of owning one
- Daily and Weekly Rates include free Cable and Wireless
- Propane Available at very competitive Rates
- Swimming Pool Our Pool has closed for the season
- Media Room with Large 73" TV Screen to watch our DVD collection
- Book library for trading and borrowing
- Large, grassy areas designed with Pet Play in mind
|We hope that you have a happy and safe Trip. Please remember the sacrifices our Armed Forces personnel make for us each day and take a moment to thank a Service person for their service to our Country. Always remember that Freedom is not Free, never has been, never will be.