Located halfway between Nashville and Memphis
at I-40 and Exit 108 then 1 1/2 Easy Miles North
on Highway 22, Park is on the Right side of the Highway
Set on 28 acres of rolling Tennessee Farmland
GPS Settings are 35.809182 -88.389067
Did you know we also RV Repair and Maintenance Work?
Reservations are always recommended. We wouldn't want you to be disappointed!
- 50- and 30-amp Full Service Hookups
- All but 4 of our sites are Pull-Thru
- We can handle up to 70' rigs and tows
- Laser-leveled Concrete Pads
- Daily and Weekly Rates include free Cable and Wireless
- Propane Available at very competitive Rates
- Swimming Pool Opens Memorial Day Weekend
- Media Room with Large 73" TV Screen to watch our great DVD collection as well as large Book Collection to swap and read from
- Selected sites with Wooden Decks
- Large, grassy areas designed with Pet Play in mind
|We hope that you have a happy and safe Trip. Please remember the sacrifices our Armed Forces personnel make for us each day and take a moment to thank a Service person for their service to our Country. Always remember that Freedom is not Free, never has been, never will be.